Second Medical Opinion
New Service for Institutions: Second Medical Opinion
Clínica Alemana has taken a new step in terms of innovation to facilitate access to the experience and quality of its specialists by creating the Second Medical Opinion Telemedicine on-line Service that can be hired by healthcare institutions or companies for their patients or personnel, depending on the case.
What is this about?
The telemedicine service provides a second opinion given by Clinica Alemana specialists, including complex cases demanding a multidisciplinary approach.
This is performed on-line, through a web platform that receives the institution’s doctor request, tracks it and obtains the final report in a short period of time. There is no need for the patient to physically go to Clinica Alemana.
How does it work?
- The Second Medical Opinion Telemedicine service can be hired through Clinica Alemana website, Telemedicine section.
- Once the agreement has been entered into, the organization will receive a password to have access to the service web platform.
- The doctor of the health institution or company has to enter the patient's data, the medical specialty, the reason for the consultation and the related tests.
- In case Clinica Alemana requires additional information, it has to be requested through the same on-line platform.
- Once all the information has been analyzed by the corresponding specialists, they will produce a complete and personalized second opinion report within 72 hours.
What can you have access to?The web platform of the Second Medical Opinion service allows you to:
- Create the request
- Enter any additional information
- Check progress status
- Receive the medical report